Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inspired

I've decided I'm going to learn how to cook. I would consider myself a pretty decent baker man since I can make almost any kind of bread from scratch. I've got some really good recipes including shrimp orzo or kobi steak but they all take too much time to do every day and often you won't have the ingredients needed. The trick I've found to cooking is to make it easy/quick but also use things you already have around the house.

I already have enough pasta to feed an entire soccer team so that one is taken care of. Likewise, I've got enough chunky soup to please even the toughest NFL mamas. I need to expand that selection however and I've figured out how to do it. I'm asking all my single friends on quick things they like to cook. So far, I've come up with this list.

1) Pasta
2) Soup
3) Chili
4) Tacos
5) Mexican Pizza
6) Burgers

Hot dog! I've more then doubled my variety. I can't wait to eat.

3 comments:

Ashely said...

Baker man? I think you now have a new nickname.

Ashely said...

Baker man? I think you now have a new nickname.

Brantley said...

You wouldn't dare!