Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pizza turned out pretty good

As you can see from the left, I didn't have any normal flour so I had to use whole grain flour. It had a different consistency then you would expect from a pizza but was still really good. Next, I added the ingredients to the two pies. The big one was pepperoni and pineapple topped with mozzarella cheese. The second one with the thick crust was green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and sausage topped with mozzarella cheese.

I brought it to work for lunch today and everyone was saying how good it looked. I made a pretty big mess and I was late meeting some one last night because I was covered in flour but it will be good to have food for the next couple of days with out cooking or spending money.

mmm... mmm... mmm... look at these toppings.

No comments: