Monday, September 15, 2008

BSF lessons

Well, its the second week of BSF and I can't wait. I will admit however that it will take some getting used to the format again. I did skip a day but luckily there are only 6 lessons instead of 7. That way I still had Sunday to do my last lesson. For those of you out there who are wondering what BSF is all about, its an interdenominational bible study fellowship that is going through the life of Moses this year. Its formatted so that you have a lesson each night so that on Mondays, there is a lot to discuss. Our class (class 663 I think) has 2 men and 3 women study groups each having around 10-20 people in them. After the small group time, we meet up at the end to sum up all that we've learned and discussed. If you're interested in going, tonight is an intro night. Intro nights are set up around once a month for new people to come and get involved in a small group. They go over all you need to know about BSF and get your information so a group leader can call you about joining their small group.

Can't make this one? Send me a comment and I'll let you know when the next intro night is.

No comments: