Monday, September 15, 2008

Greenhouse

Before this Wednesday, I need to be able to answer the two Evangelism Explosion questions. The questions outlined HERE can be answered by reading the passage giving a clear understanding of what it means to be a real Christian (not just someone who goes to church or has a fish on their car) and why being one means you WILL go to heaven when you die.

Question 1:
Have you come to the point in your spiritual life where you know for certain that if you were to die today you would go to heaven or is that something you would say you're still working on?

Question 2:
Suppose you were to die today and stand before God and He were to say to you, "Why should I let you into My heaven?" what would you say?

1 comment:

Ashely said...

On a side note, I feel as though I'm cheating. I know the correct answers. :)