Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wedding Hair

One thing most people do is dress up and do their hair nicer then they normally would. Since I never do... anything to my hair, I didn't really know what I was doing. You eventually get a style that seems ok but after a few hours, you may not like it any more.

One suggestion I would make is a couple of weeks before the wedding, dress up and go on a date. Do your hair like you think you'll want it on the wedding day and see if you still like it at the end of the night. I probably wouldn't have put gel in my hair and Marcie would have kept her bangs down if we did it again. Yes the day is special but we are still ourselves. That just wasn't our style. Remember, your pictures will be around for a long time so you want to look your best. Sometimes that takes at least one practice run.

1 comment:

marcie said...

:) good suggestion.