Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses

I suppose its time to move on from what I learned from our wedding but I remembered one other thing. Everyone hates David's Bridal. If you haven't been in that store yet, think of an accounting office where nobody smiles. For the Seinfeld watchers out there, I could dub them the wedding Nazis. Why do people shop there when their service is so bad? Because they have a large selection and are everywhere. Some of the girls from Marcie's wedding were from MI but that wasn't a problem since she could go to the David's Bridal up there to pick up her dress and get it fitted and such. I don't have any advice for picking out the perfect dress for your girls but sometimes it helps to know what to expect before you go there. If more people knew what to expect before they stepped in those doors, maybe it would be more annoyance then dislike while shopping there.

No comments: