Monday, February 1, 2010

TV Cables

I suppose I should show you the original work done. Here you can see I started running wires. Power was not even a concern at this point. Had I known how easy it would be to go through the wall, I would have put it all on the back wall but I digress. I've got a handy little pull tool that collapses into a pen. That made things pretty easy to run.

Actually here you can see me trying to grab it. In case you're wondering, it didn't work. I had to call for backup. Marcie hooked the wire onto my pen and I pulled it down pretty easily. All in all, it went pretty smooth. Once all the wires were run through the holes, I just needed to connect and mount the box. Easy enough with the "old construction" type of boxes. Here you can see my finished product minus the power.

No comments: