Saturday, March 27, 2010

Go Baylor!!!

I'm currently in 4th place in Ateb's brackets. If Baylor beats Duke, I'll be in 2nd. If Baylor goes to the final game, I'll win it all. To answer your question, no, I don't have Baylor going that far. Just to the final four. I have a Kansas versus West Virginia in the final game but one guy has West Virgina going all the way. We can't have that. Everyone close to me has Duke winning this next game so pretty much its all up to this one game for me. Lets hope the zone is as tough as they say it is. I don't have a lot of hope though. Duke has had a lot of time to plan for this one game. Everyone knows the zone is the toughest part about Baylor and they are talking about it being another upset. That's enough to get those kids in Durham to play like I know they can. For that reason, I don't think I'll win... but a guy can hope.

No comments: