Friday, March 26, 2010

Match update

We had another game last night. It was a 9:45 game so we didn't have any subs. People always skip late games which is why I love them. I could have used a sub and I was walking towards the end more then I should but it was super fun. The game was played fair and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

On a side note, I got our team's two goals to bring us a tie. We had other unlucky opportunities and Mark especially had some really nice shots on goal. That was until he got clocked in the eye. He had to step out of the game because his brow was bleeding. He was saying he was thinking about stopping by and getting stitches but I don't know if he did that or not. I need to call him later and see how he's doing.

My play was better this game. I didn't have any Pele moments but my shot is getting harder again. Now that I can finally kick it strait, I need to work on my aim. I had two shots from outside the 18 that hit the upper crossbar. The funny thing is, the goals I made were both lefties. Although there isn't as much power power, for whatever reason most of my left footed shots tend to be more accurate then my right. Well, that concludes this week's match report.

No comments: