Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Harris Teeter Shopping List

I'm going to wait till Friday to hear my personal eVIC items but here are the items I will consider buying this week at HT. A lot of them I have coupons for. If the coupon plus the sale price listed below is good enough, I'll buy it. Otherwise, it will stay on the list for another time. I can afford to be a little less picky this week because I've got a HT coupon that says I get $20 off a $50 order. That helps quite a bit keep my total down.


Prices are valid through 2010-04-20.*
Produce
1 - Purple Eggplant - Fresh- HT Farmers Market
$1.49 lb
1 - Fresh Broccoli - Bunch- HT Farmers Market
79¢
1 - Cantaloupe Melons - Sweet- HT Farmers Market
Buy 1, Get 1 Free
Bakery & Baked Goods
1 - King's Hawaiian Rolls - 12 count
$3.29
Meat - Fresh
1 - Smithfield Whole Pork Tenderloin
$1.99 lb
Meat - Packaged
3 - Perdue Chicken Breast - 3 lb Bag- Frozen, Boneless
Buy 1, Get 2 Free
Grocery
1 - Newman's Own Olive Oil - 16.9 ounce
$5.99
1 - Kellogg's Raisin Bran - 20 oz- or 14 oz Raisin Bran Extra or 18.2 oz Raisin Bran Crunch
Buy 1, Get 1 Free
Dairy
10 - Dannon Yogurt Fruit On The Bottom - 6 ounce
10/$4
Soft Drinks & Beverages
1 - Deer Park Water - 24 pack, .5 liter- Bottles
Buy 1, Get 1 Free

No comments: