Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Avatar


No, I'm not talking about skinny naked blue people. I'm talking about the original Avatar, the last air bender. Nickelodeon created a three season series based on a world where the fire nation is attempting to take over the world. It is up to the Avatar to learn all four bending techniques and stop them. Being from the air nomads temple he already knows air so starts with water and works his way through each of the elements.

I don't think I'll be giving away too much when I say he wins but I won't give away any more spoilers. Now, seventy years later (season 4), a southern water tribe girl is the new avatar and is she is looking to learn the last of the bending techniques. The series picks up with her search for Ang's son, one of the few if only air benders. I'm sure they'll travel together in her attempt to master all the elements. Read more about it HERE.

No comments: